Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watchmen FTW, and other things that happened today




Woot! I totally pre-ordered it off of Amazon. -._-.

Anywho, I watched it as soon as I beat the Post man down for it. [Ehehehe, not really.]


So anyways the best part of watching to movie on DVD was I got to fast forward through all the sex scenes. I mean its not that I don't like watching two people get it one after kicking ass I just would rather not watch it.


Anyways, my mom wanted me to let my little brother watch it with me and I told her 'No mom hes too little. Its rated R' so I finally got my brother to leave me alone after I showed him the dirty scenes . xD Im so devious


After I finally finished watching Wathchmen [Squee! Its so fun to say..or in this case type] My friend came over and we went to watch Secret Window. On the way back upstairs I got a HUGE splinter jammed underneath my index finger on my right hand. I didn't notice how big it was intill I pulled it out and blood started to pour down my finger. -shudder-
I made my grandma go by me a series of different bandaides. A case of Batman bandaides and a case of wild animal bandaides. Even though it stopped bleeding the bandaide just makes it feel a lot better. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment