Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Rumors [WARNING- SPOILERS]


Thank the Movie God for the blessing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 's release...but will the fans like the movie as much as the rest? There has been many many rumors of changes being made in the story of our beloved famous wizard, the question is no longer "How is the quality of the film and the story?" but is "Will the devoted fans approve of the changes?" it is still too early to tell if the diehard fans will be as forgiving after the release date has been changed [the film was originally scheduled to be released November 18th 2008] and these unexpected story changed.

So, recently I've been reading reviews for the up coming sixth out of the eight Harry Potter movies which is to be released this Wenesday [Hurrah for the Potterites like me C:]. In most of the reviews for the movie it says things like "The ending will be entirely different then the book. Dumbledores funeral will not be in the movie." So to my understanding....Dumbledore's funeral isn't there? WTFH!? From what I've read, Dumbledore's funeral is to be at the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part I, but it is for now just a rumor.

Other things I've read ranged from "Some fretted the budding romance of Hermione and Ron and between Harry and Ginny might seemed forced and not have the chemistry it had in the book." and "David Yates, director, claims that the ending of the movie had to be changed from the book to fit the mood of the movie." :/ I don't like the sounds of that too much. But, maybe this Yates guy is right....or he may have screwe up the rest of the story completely.
Forgive my constructive critisim and saying so in my own opinion, he has changed many things in the last two of the movies he directed and I really hope these last 3 will make up for it...let's really hope so.



I guess I will find out in a short while if any of this is fact and will be posting a movie review first thing tomorrow. Stay tuned to hear it from a diehard Potterite like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment