Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Final Goodbye to Michael Jackson. <3



Thank You Michael.
for the music that I sing
for the dances I dance
for the styles that I wear
for the charity you've brought to the world
for changing everyone's view
for making my day when i was sad
 
 
You were my Idol;
my favorite dancer.
My inspiration;
one of my heroes
You were always there;
even when you weren't
The music never died.
The clothes you wore were always unique;
your own sense of style
All of your performances always thrilled everyone
Even on trial you still dazzled;
Even when you went to court in you PJ's
Your kids were so lucky to have a father like you
Your family was lucky to have such a loving man like you
All of your music will live on in your fans;
but there will never be another one like you
I wish I could have met you; tell you this in person
It was on my list of things to do before I turned 21 to meet you
But I have not been able to achieve that
If you are watching down from the sky then you see how much you are missed;
you see how much you are loved
how you will never be forgotten
I know it is wrong that this had happened the way it did
I know that it is wrong that people who never liked your music won't even give you respect now
I am not one of those people
I am not someone who knew you personaly;
i do not care;
I am just a fan who loved everyhing you did
I will never be the same; knowing you are gone
But I may be able to find comfort in your music;
and knowing that you are watching from above.
So this is my final goodbye;
to you the King of Pop
You will always be missed but never forgotten
Thank you for everything
Michael Jackson
1958-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment